I want to try this cool recipe sometime :))
Mmmm rocky road ice cream. The chocolate. The marshmallows. Oh and who couldn’t forget the sweet crunch of the nuts? Ice cream is a great inspiration of other desserts including cookies! So put down the spoon and have some rocky road with your fingers. Licking the melted marshmallows off your hands is completely expected and totally fine.
Adapted from Fifteen Spatulas.
Oooh did I mention this is a FLOURLESS cookie?! YUP!
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 extra large egg whites
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2.5 ounces toasted almonds
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- First, toast almonds if you do not have toasted almonds. To toast almonds, heat oven to 350ºF and place almonds on foil lined baking sheet and bake until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (if you already had toasted…
View original post 176 more words