Yeeap 😀 Chocolate Moose 🙂
Mouth watering 🙂
- 4 1/2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) unsalted butter, diced
- 2 tablespoons espresso or very strong coffee (I used decaf espresso from a local Starbucks)
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon sugar
(Optional) Raspberries and extra whipped cream
How to make it
1. Whip the cream to soft peaks, then refrigerate.
2. Combine the chocolate, butter, and espresso in the top of a double boiler over hot, but not simmering, water, stirring frequently until smooth.
3. Remove from the heat and let cool until the chocolate is just slightly warmer than body temperature. To test, dab some chocolate on your bottom lip. It should feel warm. If it is too cool, the mixture will seize when the other ingredients are added.
4. Once the melted chocolate has cooled slightly, whip the egg whites in a medium bowl until they are…
View original post 107 more words